Original Nutriiveda (NV) ingredients
Let’s face it life’s busy. Fortunately a healthy start to the day doesn’t have to take a lot of time.
Start your child’s day smart in minutes with NutriiVeda (NV) Original, an all natural food product approved by the Feingold Association for the Feingold Diet. NV Original is formulated and endorsed by Dr. Deepak Chopra, and contains over 22 vitamins and minerals, high quality protein, soluble fiber, and all the essential amino acids.
NV Original’s ingredients are certified foods which are well known as healthy and benign, used daily in the east or west. NV Original is casein and gluten free, and also tested free of any heavy metals, hormones, pesticides or herbicides, stimulants, preservatives, or any genetically modified or synthetic contaminants, and comes in two flavors, Vanilla and Chocolate.
Food/nutrition is being found to be more important than ever for treatment of various health disorders -and there are numerous studies now that link good nutrition to higher cognition and poor nutrition to lower cognition.
More on NV including recipes and serving suggestions.
The Food Ingredients In Nutriiveda Original
- Are known To Support Metabolic Functioning
- Are known To Contains all Essential Nutrients And Amino Acids
- Are Tested free of Gluten and Casein
- Are Tested free of Fat, Sodium, Caffeine, Stimulants
- Contains Per Serving All The Essential Amino Acids
- Are 100% Natural, Easily Digestible Complete Nutrition from nature
- Together Create A “clean” product. Tested Free of Heavy Metals, Herbicides, Pesticides, Hormones. Differing from most products on the market today, NutriiVeda is all natural and does not contain any synthetic or genetically modified ingredients.
- Combines Ayurveda and Modern Science. NutriiVeda original is a groundbreaking product—formulated by a world-renowned team of Ayurvedic doctors, Western physicians, and modern nutritional scientists including Dr Deepak Chopra
Whey Protein Isolates (Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystin, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Thereonine, Trytophan, Tyrosine, Valine), Rice Life powder (Brown Rice), Natural Cocoa Powder, Apple Fiber, Organic Cane Sugar, Proprietary Ayurvedic Blend (Guggul, Amalaki, Green Tea, Haritaki, Turmeric, Gymnerma, Cayenne Pepper), Xanthan Gum, Stevia, L-Taurine, L-Theanine.
Whey Protein Isolates (Amino Acids; Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystin, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Thereonine, Trytophan, Tyrosine, Valine), Rice Life powder (Brown Rice), Natural Vanilla Flavor, Apple Fiber, Organic Cane Sugar, Proprietary Ayurvedic Blend (Guggul, Amalaki, Green Tea, Haritaki, Turmeric, Gymnema, Cinnamon Powder), Natural Cocoa Powder, Xanthan Gum, Stevia, L-Taurine, L-Theanine.
Note: Some people who don’t have knowledge about basic nutrition may misunderstand the ingredients and not appreciate all ingredients are certified foods. None of the nutrients are supplemented and all are from food sources. The following are the ingredients that are questioned the most by some parents that follow biomedical protocols such as what Kathryn’s 9 year old autistic son Liberty was on for years.
Food- All of the ingredients in the NutriiVeda are 100% food grade. The product was originally developed and marketed for weight loss as a meal replacement, however, it can be used for nutritional purposes if simply supplemented into a normal balanced diet. It has a very complete nutritional profile providing protein, all the amino acids, and vitamins and minerals. The product is all natural containing no synthetic ingredients or preservatives. It appears to be the synergistic blend of foods from the east and west that is key in why we are seeing so much success therapeutically from the nutrition provided by NV Original. Nutrition cognition research articles.
Glutamic and Aspartic Acid- These ingredients are naturally present through the whey protein component of the product. They are 100% natural amino acids found in abundance in both plant and animal protein, they are not additives or synthetics. Amino acids are essential for many biological processes and are necessary for building tissues within the body.
MSG- The product does not contain MSG. MSG is produced outside of the human (or animal) body connected to hydrolyzed whey proteins, in which the protein molecules are pre-digested, rather than microfilitered like the natural whey protein isolate in NutriiVeda. Also see How do truly natural glutamic acid and manufactured glutamic acid (MSG) differ.
Vitamin A- The Vitamin A in NV Original is derived from a vegetarian source of beta carotene. The pro vitamin A (from veggie sources) is fat soluble but not easily stored in fat or the liver. It is usually solubilized with fat before it is digested. Anything our bodies don’t need passes through harmlessly undigested. Mega doses of any vitamin can have side effects but the amount of Vitamin A in NV Original is comparatively low.
Yeast- We use the highest quality of minerals from around the world. The minerals are yeast derived. This is the easiest all natural way to ensure standardized mineral levels , as opposed to synthetic vitamins/minerals or whole food varieties. There is no yeast in the finished product. The minerals are listed on the label as yeast so individuals are aware they are a natural rather than synthetic form. See more about this on our Getting Started Page
Whey- The whey protein isolate in the product is casein free and 99% lactose free. This is ideal for individuals with milk allergies and sensitivities. Most allergies and sensitivities are related to casein proteins and lactose within milk and milk derived foods. Learn more about how whey has been valuable in helping here.
Copper- The copper in the NutriiVeda is present within ranges for normal daily consumption recommendations. It is naturally found in the foods in NV such as the cocoa, as well as in seafood, nuts, and vegetables. Copper is an essential trace element, important to a number of enzyme systems and is used to make many important compounds, and for many processes within the body such as supporting nerve function, iron metabolism in the gut, producing energy and skin color (melanin). and synthesis of hemoglobin.
Gymnema [Gymnema sylvestre]
Often called the “sugar destroyer,” Gymnema has been used by Ayurvedic healers to help support healthy blood sugar levels for thousands of years. Gymnema also supports a healthy metabolism.
Guggul [Commiphora mukul]
Guggul is known to strengthen the internal metabolic system. Used for more then 2500 years in Ayurveda medical system, for supporting normal body fat levels, normal metabolism, Guggul is a powerful resin extract that comes from the small, thorny mukul myrrh tree. It is known in Ayurveda for its ability to help rid the body of unwanted fat, increase cellular fire, and support healthy cholesterol levels and liver function.
Turmeric [Curcuma Longa]
Native to tropical South Asia, Turmeric demonstrates the ability to compliment circulation and digestion and has been used for thousands of years as a safe anti-inflammatory. Turmeric works to boost cardiovascular health by purifying the blood, regulating blood sugar levels, supporting healthy insulin levels, and promoting a healthy inflammatory response in the body.
Green Tea [Camellia sinensis]
A powerful antioxidant, green tea contains high concentrated levels of EGCG that neutralize toxic free radicals within the body. It also works to protect the DNA, regulate blood sugar levels, increase thermogenesis, and boost energy.
Amalaki [Emblica officinalis]
For centuries, this small fruit, which grows in the fertile soil at the base of the Himalayas, has often been considered the most effective source for, among other things, promoting digestion and cellular rejuvenation, enhancing immune function, and increasing vitality. Many contemporary scientific and nutritional studies have shown that amalaki deserves its 5,000-year-old great reputation. There is a substantial amount of research showing that amalaki has an incredible nutritive range, full of phytonutrients with potential only now being discovered, and that it does indeed have potential to improve health and wellbeing.
Haritaki [Terminalia chebula]
Haritaki has been shown to nourish tissues–particularly the heart, liver, and kidney–and treat diseases of the eye, and by blocking the ability to utilize sugars, Haritaki may have cholesterol-lowering qualities and help eliminate bacteria. More info
Cinnamon [Cinnamomum verum]
Used in the Vanilla version of NutriiVeda
Cinnamon has a long history both as a spice and as a medicine. Cinnamon aids with problems in the digestive system and is high in antioxidants. Seasoning a high carb food with cinnamon can help lessen its impact on your blood sugar levels. Cinnamon slows the rate at which the stomach empties after meals, reducing the rise in blood sugar after eating.
||Cayenne [Capsicum annuum]
Used in the Chocolate version of NutriiVeda
Many herbalists believe that cayenne acts as a catalyst and increases the effectiveness of other herbs when used with them. Cayenne is a medicinal and nutritional herb. Medicinally it aids in elimination and assimilation and promotes the entire digestion system. Nutritionally it is a very high source of Vitamins A and C, has the complete B complexes, and is very rich in organic calcium and potassium.
Some more documentation for those with autism, genetic disorders, seizures who responded to similar nutritional strategies as the research
- Brothers With Autism Respond to Nutritional Treatment-Is This Rare? Brothers both diagnosed with autism both respond to specific nutritional methods, but only one has a rare chromosomal disorder.
- Also read one parent’s biomedical journey here “Nutritional Therapy” A Novel And Simple Treatment For Autism? 10 year old diagnosed with autism who went through years of various therapies and biomedical treatments for autism remained non-verbal and autistic. All supplements outside of fish oils and NV original stopped -only variable remaining the same were therapies. In less than one year professionals report the child has dropped all signs of autism and he is no longer having seizures.
- Is Nutrition Solving The Autism Puzzle? Two case reports of children diagnosed with severe autism who were put on NV original who are making progress for the first time. The one child previous in addition to severe autism also had medication resistant epilepsy. His seizures reduced and then stopped completely and he was taken off all three medications and remains seizure free.
- Antivirals Drugs or Food? The Answer & Before and After Videos Children diagnosed with autism previous put onto mega amounts of antibiotics which have side effects were now put on just NV original and in most cases fish oils as well, and in some cases initially showing signs of viral die off -but this is just through a nutritional strategy.
- Is Nutriiveda Creating a Paradigm Shift in Treatment of Speech Impairments? Professional anecdotal
- Autism Apraxia Road to Recovery, Before and After Videos Two children in the family, one diagnosed with autism and one diagnosed with apraxia both respond to NV original and fish oils.
- Is Nutriiveda Creating a Paradigm Shift in Treatment of Seizures? Various case reports of children, teens and adults, most with medication resistant epilepsy, who once put onto NV original their seizures reduced and then stopped, medications were lowered and then eliminated in almost all cases. Once NV original was stopped, even after being seizure free for a year, the seizures would return typically in about a week to three weeks off. This is the only case where you don’t want to stop NV original, but in most cases with autism and apraxia, some can stop after 6 months to a year with no regression, just lack of progression which becomes apparent in most cases after around 5 months off.
- Nutrition A Paradigm Shift In The Treatment Of Chromosomal Disorders More Before and After Videos “Mason has a very rare chromosomal duplication on Chromosome 19. They only have 8 documented cases in the world. All but one of the 8 cases had severe physical (such as heart, kidney, liver problems, etc) and developmental disabilities. Most had severe cognitive impairment.”
- Apraxia Road to Recovery Before and After Videos
- Speech as well as Reading and other Academic Improvements in a Child Diagnosed With Apraxia Before and After Videos.
- The Miracle of Nutrition for Cognitive and Growth in a 4 Year Old With Profound Global Delays In Speech and Motor, who Previous to NV was Wearing Size 1 Clothing and Unable to Feed, Dress, Bathe Himself and In One Year on NV has Had Incredible Growth In All Areas And Is Now Fully Ready for Kindergarten- Talking and Reading and Fully Independent!
- More about original Nutriiveda (NV) A functional food protein powder that contains per serving all the essential amino acids found in this study. The protein is mixed with well known healthy botanicals so it’s a blend of nutrients. NV original is all natural and all ingredients are certified as foods. All nutrients are from the food ingredients and there are no drugs, stimulants, supplements, and tested free of all heavy metals, pesticides, synthetics etc.
- Diet may help ADHD more than drugs
- Original Nutriiveda (NV) had only been available through this group since around 2010. More info on our order page here
- Letter of Thanks from the Parent of Two Children With Profound Special Needs Teenage children both diagnosed with autism and both with seizure disorders both respond to NV original and fish oils.
- Make A Wish That Nutriiveda Original Will Help My Teenage Daughter With HSAN type 2 18 year old with rare chromosomal disorder, seizures and severe gut disorders on central lines has remarkable improvements for an unexplained reason when put onto NV original.
- Before and After videos of another little boy, Connor, who is 3 and a half and has a rare chromosomal deletion and is missing part of the brains frontal lobe.
- Epigenics Through Diet Holds Promise For Health, Treatment For Autism, Apraxia And Other Conditions
Why is nutrition important? A talk by Dr. Martha Herbert